Last Updated on December 18, 2018
WELCOME TO THE PEOPLE’S DISPENSARY WEBSITE
You must be at least 21 years of age when accessing http://www.mytpd.com (the “Website”). You represent and affirm that you satisfy these conditions by accessing the Website, whether directly or through another website. Please exit the Website immediately if you do not satisfy these conditions.
Respecting and protecting Your privacy is of utmost importance for The People’s Dispensary (henceforth “we” or “The People’s Dispensary”).
This Privacy Statement informs You of our privacy practices and of the choices You can make about the way information about You, including from Your online activity, is collected and used by The People’s Dispensary.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information is any information that personally identifies You or from which You could be identified. This may include Your name, address, telephone number, email address or company name.
The People’s Dispensary may collect Your personal information through Your access and use of Website, web-based applications, or mobile applications, during conversations or correspondence with The People’s Dispensary representatives, when You complete an online form or subscribe to communications.
We collect Your personal information in order to provide the best possible service to those who wish to take advantage of The People’s Dispensary’s programs as well as to reach out to those who want to contribute to our mission. It helps us deliver a superior level of customer service. In addition, Your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest announcements and events that you might like to hear about. The People’s Dispensary is not responsible for the use of any personal data You voluntarily disclose through the site.
We may collect personal information from You in connection with the following:
- General inquiries;
- Investor inquiries;
- Partnership inquiries;
- Newsletter subscriptions;
- Contest entries or survey participation;
- Job applications;
- Visiting or browsing Website.
The types of personal information The People’s Dispensary may collect from You include but are not limited to:
- Personal and business contact information, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- Financial information, such as Your credit/debit card number or other billing information exclusively for the purpose of processing payments and fraud protection;
- Geo-location data, such as Your IP address;
- Any additional information relating to You that You provide to us directly through the Website or indirectly through use of our Website or social media presence, through our representatives or otherwise;
- Information You provide to us through attending one of our events, meeting with one of our representatives, or engaging in any other form of communication with The People’s Dispensary’s staff members.
- Other information that cannot be used to easily identify You, such as information about your computer hardware and software.
The People’s Dispensary may also collect some information that is not personal as it does not identify You or anyone else.
USAGE OF INFORMATION
The People’s Dispensary may use Your information to:
- Manage our relationship with You
- Prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity;
- Share marketing communications with You;
- Answer inquiries, provide information, support or advice about existing and new programs;
- Keep Your contact details up to date;
- Process and respond to any inquiries or complaints made by You.
You can opt out of any marketing communications we send to you by contacting us at:
The People’s Dispensary
CREDIT CARD AND BANK INFORMATION
Credit card and bank information is exclusively used for payment processing and fraud prevention, not for any other purpose. All electronic payments are processed via our secure payment gateway partner, guaranteeing PCI compliance.
The People’s Dispensary uses Your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to manage our site, and for statistical metrics used to track website visitor traffic anonymously.
- Work with service providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service, to provide the service on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our service is used. These third parties have access to Your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We strive to use the best means possible to keep Your personal information safe. However, no method of transmission over the web or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee absolute security. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
The People’s Dispensary is committed to keeping Your personal information safely stored.
Please contact The People’s Dispensary to review, update or delete any personal information that You directly provided to us:
The People’s Dispensary
The People’s Dispensary website provides social media features, including but not limited to social sharing and following The People’s Dispensary on various social media outlets. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about You, depending on the feature. Please read the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those sites.
The People’s Dispensary does not solicit or knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 21 and does not target its website to anybody under the age of 21. If we discover, or You notify us that someone under the age of 21 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
The People’s Dispensary